Sign In | Join Free | My
Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory
Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory 15+ Years of Experience on Custom Mold Making, Injection Molding, New Product Development & Contract Manufacturing
Home >

Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory

Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Located in Dalingshan town of Dongguan city, the south of China, Shenghua Plastic Mould has been in the business of custom plastic injection mold fabrication, injection molding, product development and contract manufacturing since 1997. We're an export-oriented and medium-small sized factory dedicated to providing our customers with quality molds and products at competitive price.


The custom injection molds we build are mainly for home appliances, household & kitchen products, medical & labware, premium toys and etc. We have the machines to make molds up to 1.5 meters long and 7 tons in weight. More than 70% of the molds we build are for export while the rest 30% of the molds are for production in our facilities and domestic market. 


Our injection shop houses 11 injection machines that range from 50 tons up to 450 tons. Apart from injection molding in general plastic materials, we have hands on experiences and expertise on handling insert molding and over molding production projects. In addition, we have 3 assembly lines which enable us to provide our customers with one stop shop services for their new plastic product production projects, starting from product design assistance, to rapid prototyping, mold making, injection molding, various part surface printing, through assembling and finished products shipment.


Quality molds and products at competitive price plus professional services keep us remain robust.


Thanks for visiting our web site.

Your visit to our facilities will be warmly welcome & we're looking forward to working with you and your team.

Thanks &
Best regards, 

Joe Zhang
Project Manager
+86 769 8562 6133
+86 135 3738 7830 Mobile #


Contact Now

Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory

Business Type: Manufacturer,Distributor/Wholesaler,Importer,Exporter,Seller
Main Market: North America,South America,Western Europe,Eastern Europe,Eastern Asia,Southeast Asia,Middle East,Africa,Oceania,Worldwide
No. of Employees: 100~200
Annual Sales Volume: 3,000,000-5,000,000
Year Established: 1997
Send your message to this supplier
To: Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)